We play in the water in the backyard at least once a week. It's so fun and friends always join us, somedays it's lots and lots of friends, which is even better. I can't brag enough about our warm water, it sure makes it easy.
Hailey has a more timid personality. She's cautious too but, bit by bit we are seeing her enjoy new things and new people too.
Andrew and Ashley finished up a two-week session of swim lessons at Cottonwood Heights. They liked it and it seemed like a good re-intro for the summer.
Poor Hailey isn't big enough yet and was pretty sad to sit on the side lines. Luckily (and sadly) she got used to it and we passed the time pretty well.
Our awesome neighbors give us free reign of their backyard pool two days a week and we've been able to swim a tiny bit in other pools too. That sure helps me a lot and I haven't gotten the "I don't have my own pool" blues. So far, my kids are loving being little fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment