June 11, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

Andrew's kindergarten class has an informal graduation the last week of school. 
 I love this picture! Hailey gives the best hugs. Here she is congratulating Andrew on his great year! 
 Andrew and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Chai. Boy did we luck out! She was hired after Thanksgiving break, when his first teacher "quit", after a rough first year the year prior. This was Mrs. Chai's first year teaching and she is above and beyond awesome. 
 Andrew and a few classmates; Damon, Leif, Joey and Luke. 
 The class, minus four boys and one girl. 
Andrew did so well this year and I am so proud of him. He is determined, happy, eager to please, obedient (at school), a quick learner, a good friend and smart. At his one-on-one year-end testing Mrs. Chai mentioned that I might want to have him tested for the gifted program next year. I love our local school and am not one that would probably pursue that route but, it sure is great to hear! 

No comments: