Everyday pictures from the start to finish of May.
These sweet girls are so lucky. I am actually jealous of my daughters because they have one another plus an older brother too; it's just right.
And such a sweet older brother too. He is pretty brutal to Ashley but, oh so sweet to baby Kate.
I don't know why but, I can't help myself. My kids look so cute in their church clothes and even though the pictures are always so bad, I just keep trying.
Katie is sweet, long, smiley, pretty, happy and easy. She loves to be held...by me. She is a momma's girl through and through. She is sleeping in her crib all through the night still, and I'm so impressed. She rolls and manages to scooch around in circles but, no real crawling yet. Still just 2 bottom teeth. She is a great eater, and loves everything except baby squash - who can blame her. She can sit up alone for just a short moment then tips over. I'm in no rush, my kids have all figured out sitting later. She is ticklish and always laughs at kids jumping around and falling down and at sneezing. She loves to play with paper, and just like Andrew she isn't very oral and rarely puts toys in her mouth (opposite of Ash and Haze). She loves to watch her hands and is starting to be able to pick up smaller items.
Mother's Day treasures. I wore my blue bracelet made by Andrew and my every-color scarf made by Ashley to church with pride. Sweet cards and such a happy day being everyone's favorite. Ashley even said that on Mother's Day and my Birthday Daddy and Mommy are both her favorites, while on other the other days it's just Daddy. I honestly don't mind, I know she loves me so much, and it's sweet how much she loves and adores him.
Hailey has been keeping up on her falling-asleep-everywhere tricks.
So tired.
So very, very tired. Don't worry, I moved her before she could tumble down.
Hailey LOVES to "ride bikes"
Checking out an ant colony.
I can't get enough of my sassy, sweet 2-year old. She tells me "You're my best friend ever", "You're my favorite", "You're nice" or "Mmmm, I love my mommy" when she's happy but, watch out because she also is a fountain of potty words like "You a bum, bum" and if she's mad she's quick to say "You're not my best friend" / "You're not my favorite", "Go Away", "You in big trouble", "You go in Time Out" and she loudly yells "It's NOT funny", if we laugh at her outbursts.
She loves to show you her "bum, bum". She refuses to keep shoes on for more than about 5 minutes. And she hates clothes and is almost always naked when we're inside the house. Her favorite color is pink, she loves dogs and animals. She is afraid of bugs and being up high. She is obsessed with spicy gum and mints, and is a quick pick-pocket too.
Really can't get enough
Hello pretty baby
Hailey is loving art now too. She doesn't color on walls, except in the office right here next to her coloring table. She colors on those walls no matter how many times we say no.
My handsome boy is growing up much too fast.
Another after church try














No comments:
Post a Comment