Ashley also had her year-end Ballet performance the first Saturday of June. We finished Ashley's and then Andrew's soccer game, changed from cleats to leotard in the car, and got her checked in at the Ballet performance just in time!
~
She danced as cute and delightfully as I've ever seen. She was twirling, leaping, skipping (a big deal, she just perfected it a few weeks ago) and smiling all the while. She had really learned the dance so well. I was so very proud of her. She managed to spot us during her very first time on stage and her smile became so big and sincere. I loved it. Here she is afterwards
Ashley has not loved going to Ballet each week this year, while she did love going to creative dance each week. But, she sure did love her Ballet performance and did so well at it too.



No comments:
Post a Comment