June 11, 2013

Last Day's of Preschool

Ashley's preschool class had a sweet year-end singing program. Ashley was pretty darling; singing loudly and hamming up any silly song. One of the first songs they sang ended in a loud "Boo" which scared Katie to death, poor thing cried every time a song was loud the rest of the time. 
~
I videotaped it so, here are the phone pictures. Ashley was wearing the cutest cardigan over her green shirt that day but, by the time the program began she had ditched it. That's my explanation for her mis-matched pink pants and bows, with a green shirt. Oh well! 
~
Ashley's last day of preschool was Thursday, May 30th. Her class has playground time at the end of their day and it's fun to see what she's up to at pick up time. 
~
Driving the bikes to their garage for the last time. 
 Her favorite teacher, Miss Jessie. 
 And, Miss Cathy, who she also loves. 
 Ashley a few of her most favorite classmates, Luke & John (twins) and Tristan, who she says she is going to marry no matter how many times I tell her not to worry about that yet. 
I tried hard not to be sad that Ashley was all done with the preschool stage of her life and that Andrew is all done with wonderful half day Kindergarten but, the truth is that I am sad about it.

No comments: