We took the kids to Disney on Ice in November I hate the circus but, I love Disney on Ice. I'm not even much of a Disney fan but, it is cute, entertaining, not too loud, and just nice fun.
Ashley has a great attitude about every type of activity. She was excited about everything, except the princess part.
Dave is our own photo bomber.
The babies and me were there too. Hailey was very entertained and Katie slept in the front pack nearly the whole show.
Ashley is being Simba
The memorable moment was when Dave left to go get a drink for Andrew (who was near tears over how thirsty he was). Dave started walking up the steps and Ashley runs after him but, he doesn't know it. I'm holding Hailey and Katie, and Andrew is next to me too, so I felt pretty stuck and with all three in tow I'd never catch up to her. I tell Ashley to stop which she ignores, of course. Dave is almost to the top of the portal and he hasn't noticed her and she's only about half way up. I felt trapped where I was but, needed to go after her. This sweet mom sitting behind me says in her accent (Russian, I think) that she'll go after her, if I'll watch her little girl sitting there. I didn't feel entirely safe about it but, what else could I do. So, she runs up the stairs. I called Dave over and over and he doesn't pickup. Then, he picks up; he has her and the nice woman returns. The entire experience was probably less than two minutes but, it felt much longer. I felt so vulnerable and then so grateful for a kind, honest person.





No comments:
Post a Comment