We changed from warm fall to feet of snow in an instant. Now everything is white and cold! The big kids were thrilled and spent a few hours out shovelling and playing in the snow. Hailey wants to love it but, only lasts a few minutes at a time, so the only pictures I have of her are inside, before and in between, visits outside.
Sometimes I have to include several pictures that are almost the same because I just can't pick from all the cuteness.
Hailey's beloved blankie. She is so in love, and so comforted by her blankie friend.
Andrew was the self proclaimed Snow Champion. He was the first one outside and last one back in, by a long shot, and he loved every minute. Ashley was having a great time too but, I took a long time to come out and by then she was frozen to the bone and calling it quits.
Their snowman was more of a snow pyramid/slide.
Their snowman was more of a snow pyramid/slide.
Happy Winter







No comments:
Post a Comment