Katie's blue, blue eyes are beautiful.
She is a very pleasant baby, thank heavens!
We couldn't love our Andrew more, or be more grateful for him. But, I am so happy for my three daughters and that they have each other. Ashley has been especially loving of each of her siblings lately. Last week she heard the water running as I was filling up the infant tub. She went running into the bathroom "to make sure Katie wasn't drowning". It doesn't say much for her faith in my parenting but, it does show what a great big sister she is!
Katie smiles most first thing in the morning, probably because that's when it is a little quieter and I have a few minutes to chat with her. This picture is blurry but I don't care, her smile is to die for.
Miss Hay Hay loves baby Katie too.



No comments:
Post a Comment