We were in town for the first day of our UEA break so I took the kids for a Davis County day. It was a long day and such a blast. We started off at Scarry Hill, aka Cherry Hill, with some fun Fall activities. First was Mini-Golf
A tractor ride through a bunch of skeletons posed in all different, clever ways. I figured they'd think it was dumb but, they thought this was really fun.
Bounce House
I don't know what this is called. It's a dark room where everything glows and you shoot soft balls at targets and people. Andrew and Ashley loved it, check out those intense faces. Hailey was freaked out so the babies and I watched through a window.
Fun kids climbing and playing area
Rock climbing wall. Andrew had never done this before and at first he didn't really like it and was ready to stop but, I told him to go to the top and so, he did. It was really fun to watch him and once he realized how fun it could be he was really happy he'd done it, and proud of himself for reaching the top.
Ash is below the weight requirement but, they said she could try if they tied an extra rope around her. She made it about half way and I was really proud of her for being brave enough to want to go so much. A little more height and strength and she'll have it.
We left Cherry Hill, headed to a Wendy's for lunch, and then drove straight to Lagoon. We went on just about every little kid ride while we waited for Dave to join us after work.
Hailey loves this little car ride, the merry-go-round, the teacups and the jeep ride but, won't go on anything else.
Once Dave arrived we could start going on the bigger rides. Andrew and Ashley fell in love with a small roller coaster called Bombora (or something like that) and went on it over and over again. Dave and I switched off taking them on every ride they were tall enough for. Once it got dark it was freezing cold! Dave took Andrew on a few rides that Ashley wasn't tall enough for while the girls and I went on the Merry-go-round a few more times.
Ashley is missing from this picture because once Dave and Andrew were back and we were all ready to go she wanted to go on the Merry go Round one more time! She just had to ride on so many certain animals!
After a non-stop day like that the kids were exhausted! Ashley fell asleep at the top of the stairs while Andrew, Haze and Kate had some late night food, then they all conked out too. We had to get to bed quick because we left for Moab early the next morning.
























No comments:
Post a Comment