I took the kids to Gardner Village to check out the witches one night while Dave was at a U Football game. I had no idea we were going on the night when hundreds of adult women come dressed in complete witch costumes (which takes weird to a whole new level) as they all wait in long lines to have their faces painted and compete to have the best cackle. It was really crowded just to walk around but, the weather was perfect and the kids liked it. The best was that I scored the best, free parking spot ever, while everyone else paid $5 or walked really far. It's ridiculous how happy that made me! Next year I'll make sure to go on normal people night!

Our stroller has this awesome water spraying function!
We saved the animal part for the end. It was so expensive! I told the kids they could pick the petting zoo for $5 each or pony ride for $5 each. They picked ponies which was the worst because even though the line didn't look tooo long, it was. We waited 40 minutes right next to a normal single dad, his three cute kids and the new girlfriend who couldn't stop giggling. I thought I would die. I told my kids to love it because we would NEVER do it again. The ride was fun and lasted about 4 minutes. The funniest part was that we had been horse back riding on real sized horses, for as long as the kids wanted, as many turns as they wanted, for free at Josh and Mandy's parents' just a week earlier. That post is to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment