Halloween was the last day of the soccer season this year. Andrew, Ashley and Hailey each played this year and each loved it. They were each fantastic.
~
Ashley played on an all girl team for her first time. Her team was average but she was really incredible. She was aggressive, fast, hard working, and so fun to watch. She was the best on her team and did a wonderful job. It was fun to watch her excel and feel confident. She had 7 goals in 7 games. In one game she had 3 shots that didn't go in but were super close. Her best game was when her team won 3-1 and Ashley scored all 3. I enjoy watching the games so much that I don't think to use my camera very much.
Andrew had to miss some soccer games for football games, which always made him sad and mad. Luckily, he got to play in the last few soccer games. He did great all season too and his team was undefeated. He scored 7 goals in 5 games, and had several big assists and blocks. He is best at offense because he has good ball handling and can score. He naturally favors defense because he doesn't like the other team to score.
The playground during Andrew's game
I didn't take pictures at Hailey's last game. This was her first season of impact soccer and she loved it. She tried really hard and was so cute. This season she had 1 goal, some big blocks, and a couple assists too.
After soccer fun in the backyard
Picture by Ashley, someday I'll look back and it will be fun to remember what I looked like too.
No comments:
Post a Comment