After school play date dodge ball. Ashley has Nathan Jones and Andrew has Luke C and Charlie P. Andrew loves this game because he can catch and throw so well. It is frustrating for some friends. Ashley loves this game because she loves everything fun and has a great attitude and a great time.
Tired Miss Kate
Nana had the kids over for a little Halloween crafting
We didn't make it to a Pumpkin Patch this year and frankly, I didn't feel like paying to go to one. Instead Dave and I bought 5 pumpkins at Walmart, hid them a little bit in the backyard, and sent the kids to pick their favorite one. It was perfect!
After Church
Kate is at a stage that makes posed pictures difficult, and usually by the time she comes around everyone else has checked out. It's pretty funny really.
Backyard photo shoot with these 3 treasures on Friday morning after music makers class at the ward building east of our house. I love Halloween clothes!
Andrew created this gruesome scene. Nate wasn't so sure.
Another fun trip to Cherry Hill Scary Hill. This time we took a quicker visit without Daddy and Nate, or any friends.
Kate doesn't like bounce houses just yet
Andrew is over the height limit for bumper boats so he faked short and snuck in.
Once they had the bounce house to themselves Kate really liked it.
Andrew is a great little climber. He made it to he top of levels 1, 2 and 3. Only 4 is left and it's pretty tricky.
Ashley was nervous but kept with it and made it to the top of level 1!
Made it through the maze
After Church the week before Halloween
Posing at Nana's house before Sunday dinner and Halloween Party
Scavenger Hunt. I love this picture of the 8 big kid cousins running to the next clue.
Charlie and Nate. Nate is a lovey, sweet, happy and smiley baby. He loved sitting next to Charlie, playing with the pumpkin and smiling for pictures.
Scavenger Hunt. I love this picture of the 8 big kid cousins running to the next clue.
Charlie and Nate. Nate is a lovey, sweet, happy and smiley baby. He loved sitting next to Charlie, playing with the pumpkin and smiling for pictures.
Giving a big hug
I had to include this because this is the funny face Charlie makes most and I love it.
More hugs. Such a lovey
Pinata in the garage
The big kids had to stay on their knees since pinatas these days are so wimpy
Walking home from the bus stop. Still beautiful weather
A very quick visit to the teepee and pumpkin store on 33rd South
No comments:
Post a Comment