Hailey begged to be a Ninja Turtle for Halloween, and then Kate too. So, I ordered costumes for each of them and for Nate too. Then I got a Ninja Turtle shirt for myself so we could be all 4 turtles. It was a lot of work, not to mention money. Unfortunately, I should've known better because they tried the costumes on and liked them for about a day, then changed their minds on costumes 10 more times before finally settling on things we already had or could easily borrow. Oh well, they were cool turtles for a moment.
Hailey chose to be an adorable black cat.
Here she is on her way to her preschool Halloween Party and Program.
I took only video during the program. They sang songs and each had a small speaking part. Hailey is shy in these situations but, did her part very well. I am proud of her for working hard at something out of her comfort zone.
Hailey loves to take pictures
Going to the Ward YM/YW sponsored Primary Kid Halloween Party. Ashley the pirate, Kate the witch, Hailey the cat and Andrew the football player.
Andrew changed costumes for each event. He was a Football Player for this one night.
Andrew changed costumes for each event. He was a Football Player for this one night.
Kate waiting for the School Parade to begin
Ashley the beautiful Pirate. She said that last year she was a girl pirate and this year she was a boy pirate.
For school Andrew made a switch the morning of and was a Mummy. That was because it was easiest to take on and off.
More Hailey pictures of two of us Ninja Turtles. These costumes only got used to watch the parade. I was a helper for Ashley's class Halloween Party later that day but felt uncomfortable wearing this so I dressed as a cowgirl.
Dave and I went to the Garth Brooks concert with the Rowlands and Nielsens. It was really fun. This picture is awful of me but, it's the only one we took.
The kids had the day before Halloween off school, which was a Friday. We visited Dave's office for Trick or Treating. The kids loved it and came home with tons of candy.
Andrew got to record a radio spot for a dentist office commercial in studio afterwards too. It's pretty fun to hear his or Ashley's voices every once in a while on the radio.
The four youngest swinging at Evergreen Park Friday afternoon. Andrew was at a friend's house.
Carving pumpkins the night before Halloween
Changed to PJ's and still carving
I include this picture because it shows Ashley's missing tooth. The permanent tooth starting growing in before the baby tooth had fallen out, just behind it...like a shark. Then the baby tooth fell out so now she's lost 2 teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment