On Halloween Dave, Ashley and I were Pirates, Nate was a dragon, Andrew was the Star Wars character Kylo Ren, Hailey and Kate kept their costumes of cat and witch.
Ready to Trick or Treat on our Circle. We start at about 5:30, which is as early as we think neighbors can tolerate and as late as the kids can wait.
We have fantastic neighbors on our street. The Mecham's are a wonderful family.
We couldn't ask for better friends and neighbors than the Maxfield's. Randy comes out to play basketball and games with the kids and they love it.
Bishop and Stephanie Witt are amazing too.
Dave and Nate stayed home to pass out treats while I took the 4 kids out of our circle. Soon, we called Dave to come pick up Kate while the rest of us kept going. A little later we called again and Dave came to pick up Hailey. Andrew, Ashley and I walked and walked and walked from house to house and street to street until it was very dark and porch lights were turning out. We got home and Hailey begged to go out so I took her to a small handful of houses she had missed. They all got way too much candy and had a wonderful time! Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment