Katie the Kitty ready for the ward Halloween Party. It was a busy night so first was Andrew's Flag Football game, then straight to pick Ashley up from dance and then we could go to the Party. She was sure an adorable football fan.
Hailey really wanted to be the owl again this year! Works for me! She passed the time at football by finding dogs to pet.
It was chilly!
They loved the ward party! Here's the after picture. Katie the kitty, Hailey the owl, Andrew the flag football player (not his real costume, just for the night) and Ashley the Pirate Lady.
Grandpa Bob loves Halloween. His party is always lots of fun.
The games were so funny. For one game Andrew and Ashley ended up on the same team. Everyone thought the team with lots of adults had an advantage but, for this game their smallness, quickness and trickery made them the winners.
My artist girls
I wanted a picture of Grandpa Bob and Bonnie with all the kids. I should have done it at the start of the party but, instead I waited until the end. It was pretty painful with Katie and Nathan both screaming at once.
Nana and Papa's Sunday Dinner Halloween Party. Nana is a pro scavenger hunt creator!
Ashley's costume day at gymnastics. She was a Cat since I didn't see how the Pirate dress was going to work.
Hailey on her way to Ballet Class on Halloween week. She wore her Elsa recital leotard. Good thing she didn't want to be Elsa for the real Halloween, since every other girl in America did!
Ashley wrote this all on her own!
OK, on to the real thing. Here is Ashley the Pirate. She looked fantastic! Hailey didn't want to pose, and since it was her second year as the Owl I figured it was ok.
Kate the Kat or Katie the Kitty
Andrew the Skeleton, 2 years running. Look how short it is! He wore tall black socks to help!
Sweet Baby Nate
The School Halloween Parade
Greeting her adorable fans (siblings)
These two liked the parade too
Halloween was a Friday, and a day off from school. It was great. On Halloween Eve we finally got around to carving pumpkins!
Nathan was there too
Ready to watch the Toy Story Halloween Short while Dave put the finishing touches on the pumpkins
All Done! Can you tell Hailey didn't want to do this picture? I can't help but giggle looking at her cute, grumpy face
She cheered up a bit for funny faces
All happy now
Halloween is Here! Hooray! Hailey had been looking forward to it the most, probably because she LOVES candy most too. I know Nathan is crying in this picture but, he's just so cute. each of our kids have worn this Baby Bear suit their first Halloween, it's so fun to remember.
We love our Lawn Pumpkin
Off to the first house! Katie didn't understand what we were going to do but she caught on fast.
So excited they're blurry.
Katie was eating her first treat before she made it down the steps!
We're a wild bunch
After we finished our circle, my crew kept Trick or Treating, with Papa too, while I stayed home to answer the door. We had lots and lots of kids come by so I needed to be there but I love going out so I was sad to miss out.
When Katie was done Papa brought her back to me, covered in sticky sweetness. Then a while later Hailey was delivered home in a decorated golf cart by our friends, who my family had joined up with for a bit. Dave, Andrew and Ashley came home late with way too much candy. Andrew's friend Job and his family came to the door, and Andrew went out with them for another half hour. It was a great night for everybody and they all fell asleep in a wink.
These two. I'm a lucky mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment