October 13, 2014

Sweet Baby

I spend so much of my time caring for this new little man. It's funny because I felt so, so very busy before he was born and wondered how it would all work out and then it just does. He is precious. I feel so blessed and lucky to have him and that I get to spend my time with him. He is already so attached to me and I'm so attached to him. 
~
Nathan at 6 days old. Sleeping all the time, except to eat. Eating like a champ!
 He is so tiny. Pictures just can't capture his size correctly no matter what I try. 
8 days old. We visited the pediatrician for a quick check-up. Nathan weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and looked great. 
 Conference Sunday ~ 11 days old
With Grandma Suzanne and Great Grandpa Ostler
 Andrew as photographed by Ashley
 Getting a Tubby on day 11. Andrew and Ashley took turns taking pictures of his tub. His belly button cord had already fallen off and is healing nicely. 
One and a half weeks old

Two weeks old. Andrew the photographer
2 weeks old. Poor guy was circumcised at the pediatrician this day and was pretty sad for that day
  I am so happy to have my two handsome boys. Nathan is 2.5 weeks here. 
He is so darling. We all adore him. 

No comments: