By the end of Andrew's baptism luncheon Ashley had become a dog.
In mid August I woke up with a very painful wonky eye that was nearly swollen shut. Andrew woke up throwing up. We went to Instacare for me and the pediatrician for Andrew, luckily in the same building. We were a sorry sight. I could barely see a thing and Andrew had barf bowl that he did use several times. Andrew had ear infections and was better in no time thanks to a $3 antibiotic. I had an eye infection and was better in a few days after a 3 oz. bottle of eye drops that cost over $100!
Hailey heading to prescool
Two of my Princesses
Sadly, we had to get a new roof this Fall. We tried to put it off but, we knew we couldn't wait through another winter. Such a bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment