Hailey brought me a box money holder that Ashley made at preschool and she wanted me to open up the bottom so she could dump out the change inside. I couldn't get the bottom open so I asked her to get me a piggie instead (you know a piggy bank). She left and came right back with a plastic toy piggie. I thought it was so funny and so cute how well she followed my directions.
~
We were driving and Andrew begged me to take a shortcut to make the drive faster. I told him I would and Hailey said 'I don't want a shortcut', so I asked her why and she said 'because it hurts me'.
~
Hailey introduces herself as HayHay. Whenever she shows you her outfit or hair she says 'I'm a princess'. She loves toy dogs as much as Ashley does and real dogs almost as much. She is timid at playgrounds and nursery but, getting a bit braver all the time. She loves to play with and torment "Anew and Attis" all day long. She dumps out everything and hides things too. She begs for candy, shows, and Nana's house from the minute she wakes up. She loves spicy gum and mints. If she is frustrated she tips over or dumps even more stuff out.
~
Hailey introduces herself as HayHay. Whenever she shows you her outfit or hair she says 'I'm a princess'. She loves toy dogs as much as Ashley does and real dogs almost as much. She is timid at playgrounds and nursery but, getting a bit braver all the time. She loves to play with and torment "Anew and Attis" all day long. She dumps out everything and hides things too. She begs for candy, shows, and Nana's house from the minute she wakes up. She loves spicy gum and mints. If she is frustrated she tips over or dumps even more stuff out.
~
Hailey moved out of her crib and nursery and into the toddler bed. For now she is sharing a room with Andrew and Ashley because I'm still not ready to get rid of our playroom. Dave and my dad are working hard on our basement. It is looking amazing so far but, still has a ways to go. Once it's done we'll move the bulk of the playroom down there and move Hailey (and probably Ashley too) to the playroom bedroom so Andrew can have some boys only space.
~
Anyway, Hailey has graduated to a bed about 2 weeks ago and hasn't taken a nap in the bed yet. She does still need the nap - desperately. I don't fight her on it though because she takes a nap nearly every day - it's just in random places she chooses around the house.
Here she is in Katie's baby swing. She climbed in and was out before I knew it.
Here she is going to sleep for the night in a huge tub of stuffed animals.
Passed out in the hallway
Some after tubby silliness
Asking Hailey to smile for a picture is getting ridiculous.
I'm sure I said something like 'Hailey smile with your teeth'
Her best friend - blanken - is on her lap. This blankie is so well loved and brings her a lot of comfort. Most the time if blankie is around then her left thumb is also in her mouth. She has a big bump on her thumb from over-sucking and one of her front teeth hasn't come down as far as the other but, her uncle is a pediatric dentist whose daughters sucked their thumbs a lot too and he says no worries and so we don't worry.
Ahhh, there's that smile.
Ahhh, there's that smile.
I love her so much that I sometimes honestly feel bad for other people that they don't get to have her. I know that sounds ridiculous and obnoxious at the same time too but, it's true. She is incredible.




1 comment:
I'm dying laughing at all the places she falls a sleep!! That's seriously hilarious!!!
Post a Comment