One lazy morning Andrew wanted me to take his picture with Katie, then Ashley joined. Then, Hailey wanted to come but, didn't want to sit anywhere near the group. Talk about a picture that depicts middle child syndrome.
Another lazy morning the kids were busy building a tower of pillows and again, Andrew asked me to take a picture of it. The photo shoot was pretty goofy.
Hailey joined in
When I took out Ashley's braids I told her she looked just like Merida, from Brave. She grabbed her bow and arrow in no time!
Andrew lost his second tooth on Sunday, February 24th. It was so wiggly and I really hoped it would come out before we had to get to afternoon church. Luckily, it came out just like the first one. After several days of wiggling, it just fell out when I touched it. Andrew was thrilled, especially because the tooth fairy came again with another $2.
No comments:
Post a Comment