Ashley (4) and Hailey (2) had sisters Lily (5) and Violet (3) over to play. They were a darling quartet and I marveled at the difference between an all girls play date versus boys, which is what I've been used to until more recently. My girls are wild in comparison to other girls we meet but, the these four girls were sweet and funny and didn't cause nearly the wreckage I'm used to from Andrew and his crew.
We have lots of dress ups but, only 1 princess dress that Ashley refuses to wear. Ashley and Hailey always fight over the dog suits. It works out fine because the guests always want the dress and my girls never do. Violet was happy to be a bunny
Our office is also the Price Family art gallery. All 4 walls are covered with art of all kinds and sizes. It reminds me of the movie "Beautiful Mind", where the schizophrenic man covers his walls. It really is beautiful though.
Sweet Kate
Hailey, Hailey, Hailey. She is in my favorite stage, and my least favorite stage too. She is 2 and a half now and has all the demands and lunacy of a 2 year old but, she also has me wrapped around her finger with her cute little voice, darling pronunciations, and sweetness. She is loving and funny and everything about her little personality and body is just cute.
Ear Infections: She's only had 3 ear infections ever but, all three have come on symptom free (except grumpiness) and resulted in a burst ear drum. 2 of the 3 infections have been in this past month. uugh. It was more grumpiness than I thought I could handle but, now that she is better we are all much happier. Climbing: She started climbing out of her crib about 3 or 4 weeks ago. She boycotted naps for a bit there, which is what I thought was causing all the grumpiness! It's gotten better now, she'll stay in when she needs to sleep for the most part. Now she will stay in her crib for a nap as long as I remind her to, but her naps have gone from 3 hours to 2. And, each morning I hear a slight creak as her door opens, about 15 minutes before I used to go get her. Here she is conked out suffering from sleep deprivation and a burst ear drum.
~
Ashley's newest nickname in our house is Little Mama. She loves her baby sister and beams with pride to be such a big helper.



No comments:
Post a Comment