March 11, 2013

5 months old!

Here are some after church pictures of Miss Katie Kates on February 24th, the day she hit 5 months old! She is LONG and skinny, quick to smile at everyone, and still as cuddly as can be. We love her bright blue eyes and smiley face. She looks a lot like Hailey, Ashley and Andrew too, depending on the expression. She sleeps in bed with me, rolls over from back to stomach really well, rolls from back to stomach only occasionally, is putting weight on her legs and is fascinated by her own hands. She is grabbing for toys a bit more now but, still doesn't seem super interested in that. She has started to notice her feet a bit but, only for a few minutes each day when they aren't covered up...until warmer weather comes to stay. She laughs at having her arms and legs danced, and whenever someone falls down. She blows bubbles and chats with herself all the time. For the first couple months I thought she would be my one girl that didn't spit up all the time but, she decided to follow the girls' example and spits up a lot! She doesn't like to be alone - not one bit. 
She looks a lot like Ashley in this picture below. A lot. 
 I see Hailey in this picture, except no dimple.  
 I see Andrew in this one. 
She is such a happy girl, I love her. 

No comments: