Miss Kate is 6 months old and a little more lovable each day. Here are some pictures from the day of her half birthday. She has left the infant stage, which is a stage I love so very, very much, and I miss it already. She is entering baby stage which is a fun and rewarding stage I'm also crazy about.
Katie is an easy baby in a lot of ways; she loves to be held and cuddled, is pretty patient, smiles quickly at anyone, is becoming very ticklish, laughs easily and is super easy to calm down if she becomes agitated. She loves to take tubs and to be kissed, hugged and massaged. She's a hard baby in that she doesn't sleep well on her own but, that it all my own fault because from day one I've enjoyed holding her as much as I can. I'm not complaining though, she sleeps so snug and warm with me and I love having such a special bond with her.
She has always been an amazing eater and is now getting the hang of the solid foods. She has 2 meal sittings a day of whole wheat cereal with some vegetables or fruits. So far she's had carrots, green beans, squash, applesauce, prunes, and peaches. She most likes the wheat, carrots and prunes.
She has a darling smile that lights up her whole face but, I also love her stoic expressions and those blue eyes and soft skin. She still feels and smells like heaven.
Katie had her 6 month well visit and got her shots. She is doing well with using her hands, smiling, blowing bubbles, chatting, pushing weight on her legs and having a very strong neck, back and arms. She rolls over from her back to stomach all the time and fast. Her latest obsession is the double leg kick. It's pretty amazing how strong babies are. If she is lying on her back she loves to kick both of her legs up to the ceiling then quickly down, then up, again and again. What a workout!
~
Katie's growth statistics make me laugh because she is so long! Her height is 26.97 inches, which is 87th%. Her weight is 13 lbs 9 oz, or 8th%. The doctor's notes say "Growing like a Price Girl". Look at those long legs, if she keeps growing like this she'll be one lucky lady.
She is such a show stopper everywhere we go. Happy 6 months Katie, the cutest, sweetest baby I could ever ask for.







1 comment:
Love her smile she is so dang adorable!!!!
Post a Comment