Katie at 4 and a half months. She is busy smiling, babbling, eating her fingers, trying to grab more at toys, putting weight on her legs now too, and rolling over from back to front and from front to back about once every day or two. She sleeps with me still, and we both love it as our special cuddle time. She laughs hard at us when we run or fall down.
She is so well loved and taken care of by each of the big kids.
Ahh, to have sisters like this. I'm jealous of my girls and so happy for them.
I was able to volunteer at Andrew's class part, which I always love to do. He chose to make a Basketball Valentines Box and had a great time all day.
I wish I always has a pen and paper so I could write down all the crack-up things Ashley says. She is so witty, funny and blunt too!
For Valentine's night we had our traditional pizza dinner and then went to see the movie Wreck it Ralph. Happy Valentine's!


















No comments:
Post a Comment