Katie's photo shoot on the day she reached 1 week old!
~
I love this picture. Ashley was especially charming, Andrew was a little distracted by everything but, always handsome and Hailey wasn't going to break for anything but, she is precious and pleasant, and we will always remember her cast! And cute Katie can't help but be adorable.
She might look asleep in some of these pictures but, she was not. Katie would not sleep, which was just bad timing since she sleeps so much still. She was not having much fun having her pictures done but, we got a few good ones which was all I had hoped for. I really didn't give the pictures any thought until a few hours before we were leaving. Luckily Andrew's white shirt was ironed and I found white dresses that I'd already packed away for the girls, anything else I didn't worry about.
In the picture below Katie is asking:
Where's my bow mom?.. I look like Andrew here.
Me: Hmm...I'm not sure, sorry babe.
Happy 1 week old day Miss Katie!






No comments:
Post a Comment