Katie is heaven, I spend about 18+ hours a day with her in my arms and I love her. We are doing well almost all the time and I am happy.
~
All these pictures range from 13 days old to two and a half weeks. I am so grateful that we have digital cameras.
Andrew got his first issue of the Lego magazine and wants to be featured in it now. He spent an entire day holed up in the playroom and no sisters were allowed in. That was a rough day.
Katie doesn't love her tub time just yet but, she does love when her hair is washed.
Sisters. They are so lucky to have each other.
Katie is exactly 2 weeks old in this picture.
Katie is exactly 2 weeks old in this picture.
Sleeping beauty at two and a half weeks.









No comments:
Post a Comment