I can't get enough of our Katie girl. I love having my baby.
~
Katie is an excellent eater and has been from the first minute. She nurses often and quickly, and painlessly. My kids have gotten progressively better at eating with Andrew being difficult, Ashley better, Hailey even better and Katie the best. Maybe it's me...either way, it's great and I'm thankful.
~
Like all newborns, Katie much prefers to be held and will sleep soundly all the while she is feeling loved. She doesn't sleep very long on her own, and since I know that this sweet phase is much too short, I hold her. She spends most the day in my arms or front pack, and at night she sleeps cuddling in bed with me. I love hearing her breath. She wakes up 2 or 4 times each night but, I don't feel sleep deprived, really, because when she wakes up I change her diaper, feed her in bed and we're both back to sleep in just a few minutes.
This sweet outfit below is the one Hailey wore home from the hospital.
Ashley had a new friend over to play and she asked "Why do you have 2 babies?". Just lucky I guess. It's funny because all my kids are nearly the same distance apart in age, and they all play with each other at different times but, I can't help but group Andrew and Ashley as the big kids and Hailey and Katie as the baby girls.
~
Hailey has continued to be super sweet, happy and easy in our few weeks with Katie. She is pleasant, loving and growing up too fast!
Watch out for this crazy driver! She loves to drive!







No comments:
Post a Comment