Andrew is mid-season with soccer and he loves it! He is doing great and having so much fun. He can hardly wait to go back in when it's his turn to sit out.
He has scored goals at each of his 5 games so far. He had 2 goals, 3 goals, 6 goals, 5 goals and then a whopping 9 goals this morning! He is a blocker too and even though we don't keep score, Andrew does and we haven't lost yet. He has a lot of fun playing with some of the boys on our team and he looks forward to soccer games more than anything else right now.
Andrew kicks a goal! Yeah!
Andrew's team on picture day. Andrew, Isaac, Seth, Rigby, Coach Ivins, Matthew, Maddie, Addie, Kate and Joey.

1 comment:
Cute pics Leslie...everytime I see that darling dimple I die!! Its so cute! Im so glad we are having some more babies together because I know just the person to call when I feel like Im going crazy because youll be in the exact postion!!!!
Post a Comment