Can you see the Easter Basket and sign that Andrew is holding? It says; Announcing a new Baby Chick "hatching" around September 29th, 2012. I am 15 weeks and feeling well. It was really fun to wait a bit and tell family on Easter.
Taking pictures of my family is ridiculous. It's hard enough to get the kids to look at the camera, open their eyes, and smile but, sadly, Dave was the worst of the bunch on Easter, he is being so goofy in every shot, so this is what he gets.
~
We could not be more thrilled to announce that baby #4 is on the way. This pregnancy has been very similar to Andrew's, and very opposite from both girls, in that I have been tired but, have never thrown up. I have been so convinced, and thrilled, that it was a boy, until we went to one of the ultrasound places in the mall. I was 14.5 weeks and the guy told me "It's a Girl" within 2 seconds. I realize it's early and so we'll be anxious for my real ultrasound which is in about 5 weeks. We are grateful for whatever blessing we get, either another beautiful daughter or another handsome son and brother for my Andrew. Daughter seems most likely now and that's great. If baby comes on the due date Hailey will be 25 months, which is just about perfect. So with all that said we are absolutely, to the moon excited, happy, thrilled, and blessed, and anxious to meet our baby!
8 comments:
Congrats, Leslie, that is the BEST news!! YAY!!
OK I just looked at this blog last night... WOW! Congratulations! You are definitely a brave soul!
Congrats! What exciting news! So happy for you and your family!
Congratulations you guys!! I feel like such a slacker, we had Ashley and Emily so close together, and we haven't even broken ground on #2.
Great news Price Family!!!
I'm due on oct 10th!!! Another one close together!!!
Congrats Price Family!!
That is super duper fantastic news! Congrats to your entire family!!!! I hope you continue to feel well during the entire pregnancy!!!!
Yay for 4 kiddos!!!
Post a Comment