Would you believe this is the best picture we have from Easter this year? Yep, this is it! Good thing the kids are cute since they sure weren't up for pictures that day!
We started off with an inside egg hunt. Hailey slept through the whole thing (just like Christmas morning!) I'm not complaining, I love that she is almost always a good sleeper.
After church we had an outside hunt. Andrew loves this picture because it's small, medium, large.
That evening Nana and Papa had a delicious Easter dinner and perfect egg hunt for the cousins. Nana's egg hung is so fun because it's color coded, and really fun and fair. So, Andrew had a green bucket and only looks for green eggs, Ashley was purple and Hailey's eggs had pictures on them. All the cousins love it and nobody has to fight or race and everyone has fun. Here they are from front to back; Andrew, Joe, Will, Hailey, Callie, Ashley and Lizzie.
Andrew didn't want anything to do with the clothes I'd laid out for him for Nana's, he'd been in church clothes long enough. I told him to pick out what he wanted and laughed when he came down in "soft pants" and a Utah shirt. What a boy! He hasn't worn jeans in months, only athletic pants.
Hailey didn't understand the color code but, it all worked out.








No comments:
Post a Comment