February 28, 2012

St. George

We spent President's Day weekend in St. George with my brother and his family, thanks to Gpa Bob. The kids were in heaven to spend all their time with cousins, and the weather was so nice on Saturday that we had a great time. During the weekend we went to the pool a few times, a couple fun playgrounds, played Wii, and had lots of fun at the Sand Dunes at Snow Canyon.  
 Damon, Alyssa, Ethan, Andrew, and Ashley. I brought my little camera, and didn't take many pictures; Hailey didn't seem to make it in to any that I did take but, she was there and did have lots of fun. 
 The 'dizzy' park was so different, fun and crowded. While there my little camera fell out of my pocket somewhere between the car and park. I had no hope that we'd find it and was ready to leave but, my sister-in-law wanted to look. We all re-traced my steps a few times and couldn't find it. I was sure someone found it and took it. We were ready to give up and go when an older man, having a BBQ with his family, asked what we were looking for. I couldn't believe it but, when I told him he handed it right over. I was amazed! I guess I'm usually too cynical in these types of situations and this experience surprised me and made me grateful for good people too. 
Until next time! 

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

How fun to get a little warmer weather! I love the "dizzy" parks in St. George...we need some here!