We have way tooooo much candy in our house! Halloween starts early and lasts all month! Here are cute Andrew and Ashley during the Trunk or Treat. I love our ward Trunk or Treat!!! Our ward also had a fun Halloween party for the primary kids put on by the youth.
Hailey and I getting ready to hand out candy too
I love when I ask my kids to smile for a picture and they do this forced look of terror. It always cracks me up.
With our beloved blow up pumpkin. Don't drop that pumpkin Andrew!
Cousin Mac always throws a Halloween party, here are the ever adorable Warnock side cousins.
At Nana's house the Price cousins had a fun scavenger hunt, that lead to a treasure map, that sent them digging up buried treasure. No one could ever be as fun, creative and loving as Nana!
For Ballet class Ashley randomly decided she wanted to wear Hailey's kitty cat costume. Luckily it fit, just barely! She looked so cute in class, and I was grateful that she looked girly that day with so many frilly ballet friends.
I was one of the volunteer moms at Andrew and Ashley's preschool for the Halloween Festival. It was super cute and I always love to see how my kids are away from home. Andrew was Darth Vader for school.
Have I mentioned how much I love their preschool? Oh yes, I do! After spending all last year feeling anxious it has been amazing to feel so happy and sure. (Not that our preschool is better than anywhere else or perfect for everyone, it's just perfect for us). Here is Andrew's class (he's on the bottom, far left). He has made some wonderful friends.
Here is cute Ashley's class. Ashley has loved preschool every single day! (she's bottom right)
Trick or Treating at Dad's office. Take a close look at Dave, mainly his head. He is Friar Tuck. That is NOT a wig.
Have you ever seen anything worse than Dave's white bald head. I don't know what to call that hair style; it needs a name way more degrading than mullet.
We weren't at all surprised when Ashley wanted to be a dog for Halloween. She loved trick or treating and she really loved seeing and petting so many dogs as we went. Here is Ashley with a neighbor dog named Paws who knew just what to do when he saw her.
Here is Ashley with another neighbor dog named Sasha. They love each other! Sasha's nice owners heard us coming and brought Sasha for Ashley right away. Ashley asked to pet every dog that lives on our street, and every other dog we saw too. It's so endearing how much she adores them!
We started the night early and we all went trick or treating on our street. Then I took Hailey home to pass out sweets for a bit while Dave and the big kids kept going. Then they came home and were still ready for more so Dave and I switched. I took them out for a long time, and a lot of walking! I couldn't believe how much energy they had! It was so fun and made me realize how grown up they are getting. Here they are taking a break to roll down a small hill between two homes a few times.
A few times Andrew exclaimed "I love Halloween" and "Trick or treating is the best!" It was such a fun night! And the weather was perfect! Finally it was really dark and Ashley couldn't even carry her candy bucket anymore. We made the trek home with the kids taking turns being carried. Everyone went to bed fast! Such a Happy Halloween, one of my most favorite yet!










2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard at Dave' hair (or lack of hair)!!! Didn't he do a similar look one year to be Rick Majerus (sp?)???? Seriously...Dave is SUPER cool!!!
I can't wait to show Hyrum Dave's hair. They are soooo kindred spirits!
Post a Comment