Our annual visit to Santa- hooray! Andrew and Ashley have smiled in every one of our Santa pictures. Hailey started screaming so fast it was impressive. It's not Santa that she was scared of, it's just that unless you catch her just right, she just doesn't like most people that she doesn't see often.
Our Gingerbread Christmas Tree
These are always fun to make. Ours looks especially unique and beautiful.
I don't like to have these hanging around so, they dug right it.
The tree is up and the house is decorated. Now we'll just wait for the big day!
Here are some left-over November Wrap-Up pictures too:
Jumping in Leaves: Dave racked all the leaves into a huge pile in the very corner of our yard. They've been having fun with it for days.
Loving Hailey: Hailey is so well loved. Her silly big brother is playing Peek-a-Boo from behind the highchair.
And her silly big sister is trying to make her laugh from the front.


2 comments:
Such a cute picture of the kids with Santa! I've never seen a gingerbread Christmas tree before. It looks a lot more manageable than a house. What fun Christmas traditions!
I wish I were a fun mom like you :)
Post a Comment