So far this fall we've been trying to visit all of our traditional Halloween venues and get lots of use out of our costumes. I love October (not as much as July but, it sure beats January through March) and other than a few way too cold days, we've been enjoying it.
My cute kitty at This is the Place. She refuses to sit in a stroller for more than a few minutes and so I try to barricade her in and let her stand.
A lot of these pictures were taken with my little purse camera, which struggles, so some (like the one above) are painful. Above is our group shot of Power Ranger, Kitty and Scooby Doo. Not my favorite costumes this year but, they love them and are happy.
The funniest thing about the Scooby costume is that it is a boy costume. When she has the hood up you can't see any of her hair, she's wearing a brown, boy costume with a blue collar and there's no reason to think she isn't a boy. After the first few people called her buddy I pulled the hood right off.
Andrew chose Power Rangers because his 8 year old friend likes them. Andrew has never even seen one episode. He also has a new Darth Vader costume that I was slightly more excited about but, it must not be comfortable because so far he hasn't chosen to wear it.
The goats in the petting zoo were attacking my stroller and Hailey. After this picture I had to seriously push them away!
Andrew and Ashley got to help put on the puppet show. They loved it.
A trip to Gardner Village to see the Witches
We've also continued to busy with a lot of running around from this to that. Here is my beautiful ballerina, black eye and all.
Excited for the big candy day!
And this cute munchkin is growing up all the time. She keeps us wondering; what color is that hair?
October must be Birthday month because Andrew went to so many birthday parties! Have you been to Airbourne Trampoline? It is super fun, and bonus that Ashley and I got to tag along.
Here are some pictures from the State Fair last month. I always like going to the Fair. The kids love animals, the big yellow slide and the fun kids area and activities.
We also had fun going to the Halloween activities at Wheeler Farm with my friends Sarah and Michelle, while cute, pregnant Sarah was in town.
Sweet Haizey. I can't get over how cute she is! Ah, that dimple. And holy cow does she have a lot of teeth (11)! Happy Halloween Week!








2 comments:
Cute kiddos and costumes! Love Ashleys!!
Wow...you guys really know how to pack it in!!! Soooooo much fun! :)
Post a Comment