September 8, 2011

Preschool 2011-2012

Andrew started his last year of Preschool and Ashley started her first. It is pretty fun to be only one grade apart! It seems like most moms are so happy for school to start up again each year but, I'm not! I love having lots of open days to play and do whatever we want whenever we want. Next year when he starts Kindergarten will be even harder for me!
 Ashley is young for her grade and I've always worried about that but, after the first day her teachers both said she was 100% ready! She is a fun, happy girl and is eager to grow up. 
 Both kids are going to the same preschool, same times, except Andrew goes 3 days and Ashley goes 2. So far, they are both really loving it (especially Ashley). I tried to get pictures of them as they first got to class on but, they were a bit distracted! 
I'm lucky that my kids are always excited to go do new things. They are never the ones that are scared or crying for mommy. And, if you know Andrew very well you would never guess he could be shy. But, in new classes when I'm not hanging around he is super shy and sensitive. Any moms have any advise on overcoming this? 
 Andrew was lucky to have his Birthday celebrated the first day!!! He got to bring the snack, decorate a crown and get a balloon animal made by his teacher. 
 

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's so fun to see all of these cute pictures of your kids and see glimpses of you in them sometimes..and then glimpses of Dave in them sometimes! Crazy!