September 21, 2011

Hailey Haze

I already posted about Hailey's 1st Birthday celebrations and how much we adore our 1 year old darling. She had her 1 year pictures done I came home and tried to get a shot of my own (which she wasn't impressed with and wouldn't cooperate with). Hailey had her doctor's visit and lots of shots just a day before, (not great planning) so she wasn't feeling quite well but, she's still adorable. 
Our Hailey is tiny. Ashley has always been small too (weighing 17.0 lbs at 1 year) but, Hailey has her beat. At 1 year Hailey weighs a whopping 15.8 lbs (no where near being on the charts) and measures 28.5 inches long (28th%). She is active, happy, and eats continually, so for now the doctor isn't worried. 
~
Hailey now has 10 teeth! Isn't that crazy!? Sure makes for a cute smile. 
~
My favorite Hailey trick right now is that she loves to nod yes whenever we say yep, yeah, uh-huh. It is so funny and cute.  
~
Hailey is super attached to her fuzzy pink blanket. It is nothing special and I'm not sure why she chose this blanket but, she loves it and I do too because it brings her great comfort and helps her fall asleep so fast. 
~
I could go on all night. We love miss Hailey! 

No comments: