September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew Man!

Happy 5th Birthday Andrew Man, We Love You!!!!
Andrew was so celebrated for his birthday!!!! First, we had an outdoor movie night  Friday before, with the neighborhood and friends and he chose to watch Monsters Inc. Then, we had a family and cousin party (see last post) the Sunday before, with lots of fun and presents. Then, on his birthday we just decorated cupcakes, went out for icecream and opened even more presents. Then, the next day, he had a BIG spiderman party with all of his friends in our backyard. It was a wild, fun and exhausting week! 
The many emotions of Andrew while decorating cupcakes:
His equally goofy sister
 He loved his Star Wars presents from Nana and Papa and his Spiderman presents from mom and dad. 
 Andrew had a lot of friends come to his party, which was great since it was Labor Day weekend! He is an incredible boy and is surrounded by a lot of good kids. We did waterplay for the first bit, some crafts and games, a pinata, cake and icecream, presents, and waterplay until pickup. It was fun and I was VERY grateful for all the adults who could help. Here are Andrew and Ashley posing as Spiderman and Spidergirl at the start of the party. 
 I made a really great Spiderman cake the night before. It was one of the easiest cakes I've done and it turned out perfectly. I'm so glad I took a picture because the day of the party was so busy and the table was so crowded I never got another shot.  
 Singing Happy Birthday to Andrew - like I said, it was impossible to get a good picture! 
 Pinata Time
Eating and Playing out on the lawn. 
 All the Spideys
 Babies Clara, Hailey and Ben playing at the water table. 
Andrew has accomplished so much this year! He learned to swim independently, ride a bike, and began skiing. He is great at sports, especially soccer. He is a great artist, loves books and is curious. He is independent, yet still very cuddly and sometimes nervous. He is boisterous, loud and silly, but sometimes very shy and quiet. He is tough and grown up and then sometimes very sensitive. He loves to make people laugh, play games and sports, run, jump, wrestle and climb. He loves to play with Ashley, though they fight a lot and he loves to take care of Hailey and make her laugh. He is smart, and funny. He is stubborn and wild. He loves to eat cereal most and raisin least. He is sneaky. We love Andrew more and more everyday. He is precious to me, he is wonderful, He is handsome. He is loving and tender. I am so proud to be his mommy! 
 Happy 5th Birthday you incredible boy! 

4 comments:

Becca said...

Aren't they just growing up so fast!

Posey's said...

I am totally impressed with your cake decorating skills. Your kids are so cute and grown up!!! I guess at least we have blogs to stay caught up with each other, since we can NEVER get it together :)

Heather said...

Wow...looks like TONS of fun! I love that Spidey costume with the muscles...my boys have that same one and I laugh every time I squeeze their "muscles"! :) So cute!

Maughan"sters" said...

You are brave to have that many kids over for a party! at least it can be outside! I can't believe Hailey is 1!!