May 10, 2011

Spring Sports

Andrew's spring soccer season just ended. I've got to say that Andrew is really good at soccer and he loves it. At each game he scored 3 or 4 goals and had several blocks, except the last game when he was being positively goofy (just like the last post) and scored one goal.
~
Andrew is playing Spring TBall again this year. It has overlapped with soccer for a few weeks which has been a little nuts but, he wanted to play both so it's okay. 
So far Andrew hasn't loved T-Ball as much as he used to but, hopefully that will turn around as we go. I think compared to soccer it seems pretty boring. 
 Andrew is a lefty and has a great throwing arm.  
I'm including this last picture just for the cameo for the Wallin's....see Lance (in orange) and Will in the far right? We played Grace's team but, I didn't spot them and didn't even know it until it was over! 

2 comments:

katherine said...

love that last photo! so bummed i had to work during the game where we played you guys!

hope all is well! all these new posts are just darling. hailey is already getting so big!

Karly said...

Once again... so cute! They are getting so big!