Andrew's Preschool Class Program was pretty cute. And since Andrew was determined to be silly it was pretty funny too.
He spent the first half goofing off with his neighbor. They were laughing so much, not paying attention and I'm pretty sure Andrew was replacing the words to each song with potty talk.
Then his wise teachers discretely directed him to move over a spot, to split up the trouble maker boys.
Later he still couldn't tame the sillies.
Then he did decide to sing
He has been such a ham lately. He gave a talk in primary last Sunday and started off so silly that all the kids laughed and even once he tried to tone it down the kids were so entertained that the laughter just kept going. It didn't help that I could hardly keep a straight face. His expression in this last picture just makes me laugh; too cool for school I guess. .
Andrew has had a really good experience this year at Preschool. I really enjoy his teachers and am happy with the year. Now if I could just feel good about what to do next year when he and Ashley will both be in preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment