Our little Hailey hit 8 months old at the end of April.
She is wonderful and we adore her.
She had 2 teeth and 4 months old and first began army crawling at 5 months. That was really early for our family. This little girl just wants to grow up too fast, here are some recent milestones.
*She began self feeding really well mid-April; so 7 1/2 months.
*She graduated to up-on-all-fours crawling April 29th; 8 months. Sometimes I swear she looks at me and smiles and then books it towards the stairs!
*She went from not being able to sit up at all the day before, to perfect, unassisted sitting on May 3rd; 8 months.
*She is spitting up pretty rarely now; which is great for our carpet.
*She goes to bed and naps so easily. This amazes me, since I've totally spoiled her and haven't pushed her at all.
*She still just loves to sucks her left thumb. Which is why she often has a scratch near her left eye.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Hailey is getting so big. I love the girls matching outfits.. Andrew is quite the athlete!!!
Post a Comment