My big present was a trampoline! Hooray! We threw our old one away over two years ago after a mouse ate the pad and it was worn out and we were moving. I've wanted a new one ever since. The kids love it too!
Ashley is always adventurous but, she has been scared on some trampolines and I couldn't figure out why. She is brave as can be on our new trampoline but, nervous on one of our neighbors. I'm pretty sure that she is just scared of falling off without a net.
Being Mom to my kids is exhausting but, it makes me happy. Hailey always makes me feel loved. She is a mama's girl and I love her all the more for it.
It wasn't for Mother's Day, obviously, but Dave did buzz his hair off on Mother's Day night. We had a family picture done on the Saturday before and once that was over he was ready for his summer do. Here's the 75% done shot. I don't mind because he doesn't look as much like a convict as I remember from last time and we don't have to pay for haircuts all summer long.
No comments:
Post a Comment