September 30, 2009

Finishing September

September is such a great month. I'm sad to see it go.

We took the kids to the circus this year. Andrew had fun and liked it most when he was sitting next to his friend Eli, and they laughed and laughed at everything. Ashley sat completely still the first half, probably just because of over-stimulation, and because she loves loves loves animals.
The toys and food for sale at the circus are ridiculously expensive. Luckily, we were smart enough to bring a toy we got for free last year when the circus came to town. Andrew's favorite part of the circus might have been looking at all the toys for sale.
We went to the zoo with cute Elle and baby Ben to see the new baby Elephant. She's oh so cute! Andrew, Ashley and Elle. The poor kid on the leash isn't with us.


Ashley loves to go down slides all by herself and headfirst everytime. It's so funny how adventurous this baby is. The big slide at the zoo is great because she doesn't fall off at the end (like she does at most parks)!
Our pass to the Children's Museum expired today so, we went A LOT this month to make sure we'd gotten our money's worth. We all love the museum. We've had a pass for a year and a half and I'll renew again in a few months once we've gotten our swine flu shots :)  

Ashley and Elle. Elle is exactly 4 months older than Ashley.
And of course, the Utah State Fair. We went with the cousins and had a fun time.
Andrew really liked feeding the goats.
Callie, Joe, Andrew and I thought the big yellow slide was great. You really get going fast!



Look at that cute cowgirl farmer!

5 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I guess I need to go back to the ZOO to get a picture of my boys next to the new gorilla outlines!...next year :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Wow you've posted a lot! Ashley looks soooo big! And Andrew all ready for preschool..so adorable! you have such a cute fam!

katherine said...

so cute!! ok ashley all of the sudden looks like a little toddler! these kids grow too fast!!!

Jill said...

Those are such cute pic. I need to have you over so we can play. I have 3 more weeks before the new baby. We will have to figure out a good time. It may have to wait till next year! Hope all is well, I miss you guys!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I am so excited to see that you are a blogger like me, I will invite you to view mine as well, so if you don't get an invite please let me know...You and your little family are adorable