Andrew's first day of Preschool was today. He was so excited, mainly because he has a backpack and is now a 'big guy'. I tried to get him to take a picture sans Buzz Lightyear but, that wasn't going to happen.
We are doing a co-op preschool with several kids in our neighborhood. I had originally signed Andrew up for Holladay Preschool for this year but, when this neighborhood group was organized I felt so much better about it, so I pulled him out of Holladay. I think it's just perfect for this year, especially since he will still have two more years after this of regular preschool before kindergarten. Our co-op is named 'Laugh and Learn'. There are 6 kids, and the kids and moms are all great so we're all really happy about it!
Andrew packed and unpacked his backpack again and again the evening before, and he tells everyone about the cool things inside. He put his backpack to the test too with LovSac jumping, and sure enough it didn't break. This backpack is another fabulous hand-me-down from Andrew's cousins Damon and Ethan. He loves it and takes it everywhere, even to naps and bedtime!
A few days before the official first day, our group took a field trip to the Farnsworth Apple Farm in Sandy. You pick the apples right off the tree and pay by the pound. They also have lots of other fruits and vegtables you can pick yourself. 


Here's are group: Ty, Seth, Addie, Andrew, and Kate (minus one ill child, Collin, plus Ashley, and plus one older sibling, Henry) 
We are doing a co-op preschool with several kids in our neighborhood. I had originally signed Andrew up for Holladay Preschool for this year but, when this neighborhood group was organized I felt so much better about it, so I pulled him out of Holladay. I think it's just perfect for this year, especially since he will still have two more years after this of regular preschool before kindergarten. Our co-op is named 'Laugh and Learn'. There are 6 kids, and the kids and moms are all great so we're all really happy about it!
4 comments:
I haven't heard of that farm. I will need to go there!
I love your house. It was so much fun to see you. I love the new posts you put on your blog...the toys in the bed, Ashley tackling Andrew, etc...
Hey... will you give me contact info ASAP for that Apple farm? I want to go there for FHE... THANKS
just email me or facebook!
you are darling. and your kids are too!! it was so nice to catch up the other night. thanks for being such a dear friend!!! ps, i love that orchard!!! i will have to go there someday!
Just catching up! We loved those pick-your-own farms in CT--who knew there was one here? Excellent! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment