September 3, 2009

Cherry Hill

We went with our cousins to Cherry Hill before the big kids headed back to school. I hadn't been there before and we LOVED it! Andrew and his cousin Lizzie went down the little kid slide over and over and over and over again. Ashley always wants to be part of the fun, so I took her down the slide about a million times too.
The kid area is perfect. It's a pirate theme (which is great for pirate obsessed Andrew) and it's huge and shallow and has the fun slide and lots of fountains to play in. It was so perfect for the little kids. Andrew and Lizzie loved 'sea crab swimming'
It's so great to have a good buddy! I even got to go on one big kid tube slide with an older niece and nephew which was hilarious fun. The kids all had a great time and played really hard. Andrew was asleep in the car before I was out of the parking lot and Ashley fell asleep about 2 minutes later. Can't wait to go again!

No comments: