Notables from the past few weeks:
*Ashley has been taking several steps for about 2 weeks and as of today she can walk across an entire room - hurray!
*Andrew keeps me laughing with his witty comments. The other day at the end of dinner he held up his plate with all the green beans left on it and in his most pretentious voice said "Take this back to the Cook". I have no idea where he picked that up.
*I was in the family room with Andrew and heard Ashley gabbering in the living room and thought I'd better see what my in-to-everything girl was up to. She was perched like a cat at the top of a 6-foot A-Frame ladder happy as could be. She loves to climb!
*Before bed each night Andrew goes pee-pee in the potty and insists on wearing big-boy underpants after he does. We aren't quite ready to tackle potty training yet (because I don't want to waste one day of good summer weather) but, it's a good sign of things to come.
*Ashley now has 4 teeth but eats like she has 12
~
Peek-a-Boo is a favorite game
Summer is the best!
7 comments:
Love all your pictures and the kids are adorable! Expecially love the "bearded lady" - what a riot! Wishing we could get to Newport, it's such a great place. You have a beautiful family!
love,
Aunt Lulu
Can't wait to see the new paint colors!!!!
I'm sad that summer is winding down, but extremely happy to see that you and Dave are keeping the WT activities alive with the monster trucks!
"Send this back to the cook"? Oh man. That is awesome! Congrats, Ashley, on walking! What a woman!
We need to do the Monster Trucks with you nex time! We have never been but my kids would LOVE it!
I am still laughing at "take these back to the cook" - Hilarious!! Can't wait to see the new paint.
It was so fun to see you all at Chris's wedding! We also play a lot of Peek- a-boo at our house.
Post a Comment