May 30, 2009

Anybody Order a Cheeseball?!

My good friend gave me this cute summertime outfit when Ashley was brand new. It's so darling! It's a 3-6 month size and I was bummed last Fall when it got cold before she fit into it because I thought for sure we wouldn't get to wear it. Well, it fits my 11 month old little peanut just right! Ashley LOVES anything soft. She crawls up to beds/pillows/clothes/blankets and ALWAYS lays her head down and smiles for just a couple seconds, and then she is on her way again. She's been doing this as long as she's been mobile.
Ashley often strikes this perfect cheesy picture pose all on her own.
Ashley's first tiny tooth appeared on Friday morning! I was wondering if she'd ever get teeth! And just like Andrew she didn't even complain!
See you next time!

7 comments:

Karly said...

Miranda is the same way! My 18 month old is still wearing 6-9 month clothing! She is darling Les!

Jill said...

Those are some cute pictures. They grow so fast!

Suzie said...

Cheeseball pic's........I wonder where they get that from?????

Bella used to get out my G's and rub them on her cheek for something soft. I finally bought her a silk blanket.

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! That is so excited! I miss visiting with you!!

Maughan"sters" said...

Her first tooth?? Ashlyn is on her 3rd molar!!

Sarah said...

i ordered a cheeseball!!! ill be expecting mine in the mail very soon!!!!

ps.. your kids are cute!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I love her and love the cheese ball photos too! Thanks for Thanksgiving point again...when we get back from California your whole fam needs to come to my house for a BBQ!! What do you think?