If I had lots of time I would post about all the things we've been busy with but, I don't...So for journaling purposes, and in case I ever do get time later, June so-far has been very fun and very busy with:
LOTS and LOTS off:
LOTS and LOTS off:
*Rainstorms and Thunder!
*Riding Bikes with the neighbor kids
*Trips to the Zoo
*Playing at the Park
*Fun playdates with good Buddies
*Thanksgiving Point
*Fun Adventures along the H Rock road
*Sidewalk Chalk Art
*Trips to the Children's Museum
*Gardner Village
*Several attempts at swimming ruined by the rain
*Laughing at Andrew's 'jokes' which usually involve potty humor
*BBQ's, parties and summer outings
Events at our house:
*The arrival of Ashley's 2nd tooth
*Andrew learned to be afraid of the dark from the first episode of Curious George he'd ever seen. Procrastination at bedtime has reached an all time LONG!
*Ashley has perfected clapping and says 'Uh-Oh' sometimes
*Andrew learned to peddle correctly about a month or so ago and now he is having fun going fast on his little tricycle!
*And of course, getting excited for Ashley's FIRST Birthday next week!
4 comments:
I LOVE her dress in the first pic... Where did you get that?
And it sure sounds like your summer has been fun even with the rain!
HEY! I just caught up! i have to say, you are a good picture taker, but of all of the pics, I laughed out loud when I saw Andrew headed toward Ashley with a wrench. That is such a thing Pete does, like, say, just playing with grandma's sharp, metal fireplace poker. Who is his awesome mom? Anyway, I'm excited to see you soon! I'm trying to get my head straight and I'll email you about the zoo, because we want to go!
oh les, your kids are so cute!! ok, so let's hang out very soon!!
Post a Comment