December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve!

Our New Year's Eve Celebration had it all! Cousins, family, a birthday party for Charlie, serious fireworks, hilarious games and our favorite dog, Hawkeye. 2015 was wonderful and I'm sad to see it go. Here's hoping 2016 is just as good. 
~
Nate is about the sweetest, cutest, most smiley baby around. Here are Nate and Papa just relaxing. 
Then saying Hello
Going for a snuggle
Giving one of his tender warm hugs. I love my Nate. He is wonderful. 
Ashley is beautiful, fun, adventurous, kind and the most caring big sister, anyone could dream of having. 
Ashley had lots of fun playing with Lizzie's new polaroid camera. 
Pie Face is a hit! 
Our favorite Dog, Hawkeye
The cousin crew (plus Rich and Marianne's niece Lily)
Photography by Miss Hailey. She is a girl of endless sweetness, giving and talent. 
After all that fun, we rang in the New Year at about 10 pm and I took Kate and Nate home for bed while Dave the the 3 big kids stayed to party until midnight. Happy New Year!

No comments: