January 18, 2016

January 2016 first half

New Year's Day playing with new games from Christmas.  This spy Game called Chrono Bomb was very fun. 















Church a few days after the New Year. 

Andrew and Nathan are both such handsome boys. 


These 3 beauties looked adorable in their matching sparkly dresses. 
I can hardly believe I'm so blessed to call them all mine. 




Where's Nate?

After school play date Pie Face.
Ashley and Ivy

Andrew, Job and Luke C

Hailey and Mommy Date Night to the Jazz game
She likes the one on one time but I'm pretty sure her favorite part is getting a treat. 

Kate still needs a nap often, and she makes sure to take one if she needs it. Sometimes she gets in bed but most the time I find her zonked out somewhere funny. 

Nate has impressive fine motor skills. He has used utensils for a long time and loves to put plugs in the outlets. He pulls the curling iron from the bathroom and plugs it in the hallway. (Luckily the curling iron has an on/off button before it heats up). It sure isn't safe but he sure is proud of himself! 

Puddle Jumping. These girls know how to find the fun. 
(after a quick follow up doctor appointment to make sure my tonsillectomy healed well.)




On our way to Friday morning Music Makers after a big, beautiful snow storm. Many years I have spent the winter hating the cold and longing for Spring. This year I found myself loving each snow storm and hoping for more, and really enjoying the season. I have no idea what changed but, I really do love the winter and snow. Although I still love hot, hot, hot summer most! 

This looks dangerous!
Really dangerous! 
 

Nate loves to wipe the tables and sweep too.



Hailey and Pie Face 

Papa's Birthday Dinner

On Sunday at Church our regular spot in the very back was gone for Sacrament Meeting so we sat a few rows up. The next day our sweet neighbor, Katherine Gardner, brought small bags of candy. She had been sitting a row behind us and was impressed by how good the kids behaved. And actually, they were pretty amazing. It was so sweet and thoughtful, and was a neat way to reward them too. 

Hailey had Nate laughing so hard by pulling the laundry basket down the stairs again and again. 



Big Guy Nate is walking more and more with the help of his push toys and furniture. He will take steps on his own here and there but seems happy as can be to stick with crawling for now. 

Checked the kids out early and headed to Park City for a ski afternoon turned night skiing with some of my favorites for my Birthday Eve. It turned COLD but was beautiful! I had the bet time because really, nothing beats being with my crew. 

A quick stop at the Nike Store on the way home

My Birthday was a Friday and the kids had the day off, which was the perfect present for me! We had a wonderfully fun morning at the Children's Museum at Thanksgiving Point and met up with some of the cousins there too. 
Nate is so dreamy




Nate and his cousin Charlie 
Nate eats all the time and I feed him as much fattening food as I can think of. He is a string bean, just like the others. It's amazing to me.


Tornado Winds


Little Kid Land





Taking my own pictures in the photo booth. 


 The bigger kids begged to pay the extra fee for the Ropes Course. Ashley made the height requirement without a centimeter to spare. Once they started Ashley and William realized how high up they really were and they didn't really like it. Andrew and Lizzie had fun. Andrew zipped around from obstacle to obstacle like a pro. 

Andrew 




Ashley. She was so scared she tried to come out early but, I made her stay the whole time. She got more used to it and was doing much better by the end. She even said she liked it and wants to try it again next time. 

 
That night we had dinner and decorated our own cupcakes at home. I love being with my family.

















The next day was Saturday. The Farnsworth's took Ashley with them to visit and feed the puppy they are watching for the weekend. 

Then we met up to sled at Eastwood with cousins and lots of friends and their families too. 









 Sunday 
Kate

 Haze

Ashley

Nate

We have 9 a.m. church this year! Hallelujah! 
After church lunch and then naps for Nathan and down time for everyone else. 

Sunday Dinner at Nana and Papa's house. 
 Joe (15) pulling and sliding Hailey (5) with the broom. 


The Primary Presidency took these pictures in January and used them for the primary spotlight board through the year. Then handed them out at the end of the year. Time goes by too fast and kids grow too quickly. 

No comments: