Dave took the 3 oldest kids for a quick trip to Legoland and Sea World. They left Thursday afternoon and came home Sunday early in the evening. While they were gone Katie, Nathan and I were home alone. It was freezing outside and we didn't do much except spend time home together. I should have been thrilled to have such quiet but, It felt lonesome. I loved the extra time with my two littlest but, missed the big ones too. I remember trying to fill cold winter days when it was just Andrew and I. The winter is hard with itty bitty ones.
~
Nathan's very first smile was to Dave on November 11th. He was 6 1/2 weeks old. I tried and tried but, couldn't coax another smile that day, or the next but, on the 13th (just after the big kids and Dave had left for their trip) he smiled big for me and even let me take a picture too. His cute smile is so sweet; his eyes twinkle and he has a small dimple on his right cheek that only shows in a big smile.
Katie loves to set up a slide
Jumping on Mom and Dad's bed
I love his blue, blue eyes and big sweet lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment