I went as a parent helper to the second grade field trip to the State Fair. We spent a long time strolling around (about an hour too long). Luckily my good friend had signed up too so we merged our groups and had more fun having an adult to chat with. Overall it was fun. The boys really liked most the animals and things to see but, like I said, we were there an hour too long. The worst part of the day was enduring half of a clown's magic show. We weren't supposed to buy the kids anything but, I don't see how you go to the State Fair without a trip down the big yellow slide so, when we could sneak that in we did.
That night Dave came home with free tickets to the Fair but, they were only good for that night. What kind of person goes to the Fair twice in one day? Me, I guess. It was almost embarrassing.
Even though I was all Faired out I'm so glad we went. Hailey loved the animals and spontaneously hugged me and thanked me for bringing her to the Fair at least 3 times. Katie was so excited about each animal and had her first chance to touch these types of animals. Plus, the weather was cool and it seemed like it might rain so no one was there.
No comments:
Post a Comment